About Type A
Type A is Atlanta’s strategic communications super-connector and counsel for clients seeking thoughtful, timely, personalized, cost-effective, and transformative solutions to challenges at both the 30,000-foot and the granular levels.
"sounds nice. but what do you actually do?"
Long story short, event production.
Call us Air Traffic Control.
• We approach events from a fundraiser’s perspective. With years of experience as fundraisers, we know you’re not just throwing a great party. We know how to maximize every dollar.
• Trust us to listen to your vision and take it to the next level, while being mindful of budgets of all sizes.
• We will run point with your vendors, while bringing our own creativity along.
• From entertainers and menu planning, decor and mixology, logistics and execution - our experienced approach is sure to reduce your event headaches, streamline your event and throw a party your guests will be talking about for years to come.
The Type A philosophy is
results-driven, nimble, and holistic.
Our specialty as a boutique firm is adapting to each client’s most pressing needs to meet and surpass our clients' objectives on a wide range of endeavors:
▪ Event Production
▪ Strategic Planning
▪ Connecting brands with best-fit audiences and influencers
▪ Project development, from conception through implementation
Led by Allison Palestrini, a fifteen+ year industry veteran and bottom-line-driven networker whose varied roles and responsibilities over the years have led to remarkably consistent—and impressive—results.
Type A functions like a mobile executive team, taking on various time frame engagements with both a big-picture and detail-oriented approach that achieves quick, tangible results so our clients and their brands are healthier, savvier, and more sustainable for the long run.
Formerly living the agency life, we've had the opportunity to work in some great verticals, including:
Food & Beverage
Consumer Products & Services